Wednesday, December 30, 2009

food for thought

I have decided that I really enjoy making baby food. It gives me such a sense of accompishment when I come up with a new recipe or food that I can feed Georgia Mae. When I start making it, I just want to keep going with new combinations and I want to run out to the store and buy new containers to store the baby food in. The only thing more exciting to me right now is thinking of all the new foods she will be able to eat in just a couple of months and all the new combinations I can come up with.
I am in the process of putting together a cookbook. I obviously really enjoy cooking, so I have decided to put together this book to share my recipes and get rich in the process....and if it doesn't work out, at least I will have all my recipes in one place. I was thinking that I might include a baby food section. Baby food is really easy to make, so I will have to come up with something new or perhaps grown up recipes that can be tweeked for babies.



The other day, while in a bookstore, I realised that any idiot can write and publish a cookbook..why not that idiot be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment