Friday, August 28, 2009

Sushi for breakfast

Today I successfully went out for lunch (our breakfast) without GMJ interrupting as soon as the food hit the table. Before lunch we decided to hit the mall for some much needed baby items. It's really entertaining to watch people oogle over a baby.
Also, I like how young and old alike feel the need to comment on said baby. For example, point out the baby, smile at you, say "awww look at the baby!" while walking by..or my favourite by far "you guys have legs coming out of your bellies!". How does one respond to something like that? Should I stop and let them have a look? Most of the time I just smile and throw them a very polite chuckle and keep walking.
I am pretty sure the other day I must have gotten asked how old she was about 7 times in a row. I should make a sign for when I got out and put it at the front of the carrier that says "7 weeks old" so I don't have to keep repeating myself.

1 comment: